Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Linking IPP 7.0.1 libraries

Roshan_Y_
Beginner

I am creating a MP4 video with MPEG4 muxer and H264 Encoder using IPP UMC samples version 7.0.1.127. I need help in linking the IPP libraries in my executable. My IDE is Visual Studio 2012 on Win 7 OS.

Static Linking:
I need to build my solution in both debug and release builds which involve different versions of the C run time library. Intel libs are built against the release version of C run time and so there is RunTimeLibrary mismatch when I build my project in debug mode.

Dynamic Linking:
I am trying to create a dll with exported functions from IPP using the Intel IPP custom build tool. I am facing linker errors when I run the batch file. I am attaching the build tool scripts, export.def file and the linker errors on executing the script.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Roshan 

Is the issue the same one in premier.intel.com (IPS) 6000057954?  

IPP 7.0.1 is a bit older version,  I will try to build the environment and see what is the problem.  

Best Regards,

Ying 

0 Kudos
Sergey_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Roshan,

Regarding "static linking" issue, there's a message thread https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/518129 possible covering it.

Regarding unresolved references in "dynamic linking" issue, looks like "ippvc" video coding library is absent if link command file. Please, check.

0 Kudos
fang_z_
Beginner

hello

where can I download the sample code for  JPEGview. thank you

Frank

0 Kudos