Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

MPEG-2 Network Stream

stevena
Beginner
Hello, i'm trying to decode a MPEG-2 Network stream using the UMC classes, i looked around and found this:
But it seems a little out of date, the post is from 2006 and some of the functions/classes used do not exist.
If i could make it as simple as from that post without having to include all the other things from the most current demo(avsync, etc) that would be great.
For now i only need to do MPEG-2,but i might down the road change it to H264.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
Please see the following articles:

Getting Started with Intel IPP Unified Media Classes Sample ...

Sep 1, 2010 ... The contents are integrated to latest IPP UMC sample and the UMC sample in Intel IPP samples for Parallel Studio 2011 if you are Intel ...
software.intel.com/.../getting-started-with-intel-ipp-unified-media-classes- sample/ -

Windowing the Intel's IPP UMC simple_player sample- Video ...

Dec 20, 2010 ... This article illustrates a basic technique to migrate Intel's IPP UMC simple_player sample into a dialog based player and enhance video ...
software.intel.com/.../windowing-the-intels-ipp-umc-simple_player-sample- video-overlaying/ -

Setting H.264 encoding parameters in Intel IPP media processing ...

Oct 18, 2010 ... How to set H.264 encoding paramters in Intel IPP Smaple. ... Users can also change UMC::H264EncoderParams class to change H.264 encoding ...
software.intel.com/.../setting-h264-encoding-parameters-in-intel-ipp-media- processing-samples/

Paul
0 Kudos