Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

MSRTA Decoding

andrey-zhmaylik
Beginner
Hi, I have looked in USC speach examples and could see thatmostof the codecs hassource files that demonstartes the IPP api usage for decoing and encoding (For example G729Decode show all the needed API calls for decoding), my question is why in the code samples i can't see what is the needed API calls for MSRTA decoding, or where can I find a clear example of decoding RTA audio to Linear ?

Thanks,
Andrey
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Andrey, did you see the ..\ipp-samples\speech-codecs\application\umc_speech_rtp_codec samples which contains MS Real time Audio example?
0 Kudos
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee
Hi Andrey,
By default MSRTA will not be enabled, you have to define _USC_MSRTA and link with ipp_rta.lib as mentioned in the readme file of this sample code.

Thanks,
Naveen Gv
0 Kudos
andrey-zhmaylik
Beginner

Thanks for your reply, I understood that I have to recompile the USC for MSRTA. But I wanted to see how actually decoding is performed, for example I can see the source of g729 decoding and encoding but I can't find it for MSRTA and therefore I will need to embedd the USC into my application while prevoislly I have used your samples for and took only the relevant parts of the code.

0 Kudos
andrey-zhmaylik
Beginner
Thanks for your reply, I understood that I have to recompile the USC for MSRTA. But I wanted to see how actually decoding is performed, for example I can see the source of g729 decoding and encoding but I can't find it for MSRTA and therefore I will need to embedd the USC into my application while prevoislly I have used your samples for and took only the relevant parts of the code.
0 Kudos