Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Missing header ipp.h in OneAPI distribution ?

dsi-intel_d_
Beginner

Using the `-use-intel-optimized-headers` icpc option trigger the use of ipp. But the requested  mpi.h hedear is not in the OneAPI ipp distribution:

```

/opt/intel/inteloneapi/compiler/latest/linux/bin/intel64/icpc -DBOOST_ALL_NO_LIB -DBOOST_CHRONO_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_FILESYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_MPI_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_PYTHON_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_REGEX_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SERIALIZATION_DYN_LINK -DBOOST_SYSTEM_DYN_LINK -DOMPI_SKIP_MPICXX -Dfargort_EXPORTS -I/home/alainm/views/fargOCA/rel/include -I/opt/hdf5-1.12.0-intel2021.1/include -I/home/alainm/views/fargOCA/include -I/opt/intel/inteloneapi/intelpython/python3.7/include/python3.7m -isystem /opt/intel/inteloneapi/mpi/2021.1-beta07/include -isystem /opt/boost-1.73.0-intel2021.1/include -use-intel-optimized-headers -wd9 -qopenmp -std=c++11 -Wall -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -std=gnu++14 -o CMakeFiles/fargort.dir/boundariesConditions.cpp.o -c /home/alainm/views/fargOCA/src/boundariesConditions.cpp
In file included from /opt/intel/inteloneapi/compiler/2021.1-beta07/linux/bin/intel64/../../compiler/perf_headers/c++/valarray(47),
from /home/alainm/views/fargOCA/include/precision.hpp(26),
from /home/alainm/views/fargOCA/include/boundariesConditions.hpp(28),
from /home/alainm/views/fargOCA/src/boundariesConditions.cpp(28):
/opt/intel/inteloneapi/compiler/2021.1-beta07/linux/bin/intel64/../../compiler/perf_headers/c++/ippvalarray(37): catastrophic error: cannot open source file "ipp.h"
#include <ipp.h>

```

Missing header:

```

alainm@jarvis:~/views/fargOCA/rel$ find /opt/intel/inteloneapi/ -name "ipp.h"
alainm@jarvis:~/views/fargOCA/rel$

```

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

Please re-install the package once again. We don't see the issue on out part: 

$ find /opt/intel/inteloneapi/ipp/latest/ -name "ipp.h"
/opt/intel/inteloneapi/ipp/latest/include/ipp.h

0 Kudos
dsi-intel_d_
Beginner

Ok, I have it, but I had to explicitly install intel-oneapi-ipp-devel as the header are not part of intel-hpckit.

Is that intended ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

I think the answer is yes and it is relevant for the beta version. The installation could be changed after the release time frame.

0 Kudos