Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Missing ippcore_t.lib

li__steve
Beginner

I just updated my Intel IPP SDK from 7.0.3 to 7.1.1.119.

I notice ippcore_t.lib is missing in the lib folder. Is it replaced by something else or its no longer supported?

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
Steve, yes, IPP threaded static libraries are not available from the standard distribution package in IPP 7.1. these binaries available for distribution from the Intel registration center. on the registration pages ( for windows version) you will see the following: Related Files ........... w_ccompxe_threaded_static_ipp_7.1.1.119.zip (ReadMe | Release Notes) Gennady
0 Kudos
krok_k_
Beginner
The deprecation page doesn't seem to track whole libraries, so I'll just report my opinion here: deprecating the static threaded version of this library seems like a mistake. I am new to this library, and perhaps it is unavoidable, but there is absolutely no way I could expect clients of my code to install redistributable DLLS.
0 Kudos
Adrian_Edmonds1
Beginner

Well, this is a bit late but I have the same problem. I started out ditributing dll's and , oh, was that a big mistake. I'm trying to move to static linking and this has proved a real headache. I managed to build our library statically, but our app now misses  ippcore_t.lib. I downloaded w_ccompxe_threaded_static_ipp_7.1.1.119.zip but it will not install! Claims I need an update which I don't. I'm building for x64 with ipp 7.1.1.

Did you manage to solve this?

0 Kudos