Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6704 Discussions

Missing libs while using Legagy code with Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 9.0 Update 2 for

tusharsinha
Beginner

I am using Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 9.0 Update 2 for Windows and IPP legacy libraries to build audio-video samples (w_ipp-audio_video_codecs_p_8.0.0.005.zip
) and following instructions as mentioned in https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/how-to-build-former-intel-ipp-samples-with-ipp-90-legacy-libraries.html

- I am able to build Core, IO and Codec module and when i am building applications and getting linking error for few missing libs.I am not able to find these libs in sdk as well legacy libs.

ippjmt.lib
libmmd.lib
libirc.lib

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

libmmd.lib and libirc.lib come from intel compiler ( check the compiler_root/lib/ia32 or intel64 folders

ippjmt.lib - in the legacy 9.0 version, please check ippj90*.*.libs 

0 Kudos
tusharsinha
Beginner

Hi Gennady

I am not able to find in compiler folder for below libs

libmmd.lib and libirc.lib come from intel compiler ( check the compiler_root/lib/ia32 or intel64 folders"). I am attaching screen shot for refrence.

- Also I see two version of libs , one is ia32 and ia32/threaded. What the difference and how to differentiate to select threaded or normal version of libs

Thanks

Tushar

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

Tushar, compiler is not part of IPP and could be installed/available separately... 

>>ia32 and ia32/threaded,  What the difference and how to differentiate to select threaded or normal version of libs

<< that's mean these libraries contain functions which are threaded or not by OpenMP. Please check the Developer Guide to see more details.

0 Kudos
tusharsinha
Beginner

Hi Gennady

I have installed below items in my system

-Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 9.0 Update 2 for Windows

- IPP legacy

Do let me know if i have to install anything more and share the name of package

Thanks

Tushar

0 Kudos
Papao
Beginner

Hi Tusharsinha,

I'm searching the w_ipp-audio_video_codecs_p_8.0.0.005.zip. Could you share that?

Regards

P.

0 Kudos