Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Mpeg4FrameConstructor

Ali_Gökalp_P_
Beginner
Hi,

I used MPEG4FrameConstructor before decoding each frame to provide decoder a proper frame data.

I coded it as mentioned in UMC document.But during execution FC.UnlockInputBuffer always returns UMC_ERR_SYNC.I initialize FrameConstructor with NULL m_pInfo and m_lBufferSize = 1024 * 1024 and also read data in 1024 byte blocks.( FC.LockInputBuffer( buf ) causes buf datasize to 0 )

As i debug UMC codes sync byte has been found in the first byte sequence but it returns UMC_ERR_SYNC due to m_lCurPos >=m_lLastBytePos-3 for m_lCurPos = 0, m_lLastBytePos = 0 is true.

Is UMC usage sample in documents old ? Or am i doing something wrong?
Thanks.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ali_Gökalp_P_
Beginner
Sorry , i forgot, i use IPP 5.3 Update 3 with UMC sample 6.0.067.
0 Kudos
Ali_Gökalp_P_
Beginner
Also , during initialization phase, i don't know specific format informations and i don't set m_pInfo and some other settings
0 Kudos
lunatic
Beginner
Sorry , i forgot, i use IPP 5.3 Update 3 with UMC sample 6.0.067.

Got the same problem. Have you found a solution to your problem yet?
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
Please use the version of the IPP library that matches your sample versions (i.e., v6.0 library with v6.0 samples). Using older versions of the library with newer versionsof the samples are not guaranteed to work. Many of the samples are updated with each new release of the product.

0 Kudos