Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Need Intel IPL Library

jaoude
Beginner

Hello,

We inherited an existing application that uses the Intel IPL (image processing library).

The IPL library was not made available to us, therefore we are unable to compile and build this application.

We already downloaded the new IPP library in development for migrating.

But, we cannot escape from compiling and building the existing application as is in the production environment and for proper migration purposes.

Please, where can we find downloads for IPL.

Regards,

Sassine Jaoude,

Programmer Analyst

CN - IT Intermodal

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hi Sassine,

The old Intel Image Processing Library (IPL) was end of lifed several years ago. Instead of that we do release a new library, Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, which provides more benefits that the old one. To simplify your migration from the old IPL API to the new IPP API we do provide set of code samples with IPP. One of them is implementation of IPL API with IPP. You may find it in IPP sample package under image-processing subfolder.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos
jaoude
Beginner

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply.

I am using visual studio 6 as a compiler. Is there an IPP version that I should be getting ? I got 5.3.1 and it seems not to expect any compiler ealier than visual studio 2003 !

Thanks

-sassine jaoude

0 Kudos
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Sassine,

you can see the list of supported OS and compilers in IPP release notes.

Regards,
Vladimir

0 Kudos