Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6712 Discussions

Query: using g.729(723) ipp lib on PXA255 platform

pansty
Beginner

My developing platform is PXA255, wince.net

I want to develop an audio concerned app using g.729, does the ipp4 for pca provides such libbesides g.723?

The g.723 docs are so limited in ipp4, where could i find additional material like sample codes and references? I downloaded sample for windows, but that overwhemed me, wondering if app on pca would be of the same load?

And, what do i need to accomplish to make my en-decoding successful? Generally , how long would it cost me to make it straight?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ying_S_Intel
Employee
Dear Customer,
The g.729 is not supported in IPP for PCA.

The current manual and samples are the documents where you can refer. If you think there are missing part in our document, please submit an issue to Intel Premier Support at https://premier.intel.com

Thanks,
Ying S
Intel IPP Support
0 Kudos
lidgen80
Beginner
Dear Ysong
You said "The g.729 is not supported in IPP for PCA". Can I understand it that way: currently,the g.729 is not supported in allof the versions of IPP for PCA, especially for PXA270 which I am using for an audio purpose.
Thank you!
0 Kudos
Ying_S_Intel
Employee
Yes, that is correct.

In the meantime, if you think this is a very important feature to support G.729 for Intel PCA processors (PXA25x,26x and 27x processors), please file a feature request under Intel IPP product via Intel Premier Support.

Thanks,
Ying S
Intel Corp.
0 Kudos