Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

RGB32 upside down

atvan
Beginner
I'm using the ipp decoders to build a direct show filter. When negotiate media type with renderer, the renderer will return media type it agrees with, which includes image height( height > 0 --not flip , height < 0 flip).

So I need a function to flip the image when the height < 0. In some previous posts I see people are facing same problem.Is that possible if your developermake the VideoData support height < 0? Then everyone will be happy.

Or I'm open to any suggestion.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_Dudnik
Employee

Hello,

Which exactly IPP functions should support bottom-up image orientation? As you probably know, there many IPP image processing functions which do support such orientation (basically those which have signed integer type for image step parameter)

Regards,
Vladimir
0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel
Quoting - 360360
I'm using the ipp decoders to build a direct show filter. When negotiate media type with renderer, the renderer will return media type it agrees with, which includes image height( height > 0 --not flip , height < 0 flip).

So I need a function to flip the image when the height < 0. In some previous posts I see people are facing same problem.Is that possible if your developermake the VideoData support height < 0? Then everyone will be happy.

Or I'm open to any suggestion.

To flip a image, IPP a function include a mirror function: ippiMirror_*. can this function meet the the requirment?

Thanks,
Chao
0 Kudos