Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Ramp-up on Multi-Core in Two Days

Zander_Sprague__Inte

Hey there,

My Name is Zander Sprague, and I am the Americas Training for Intel Software College. I wanted to let you know that we have an exceptional opportunity for you to quickly get up to speed on Multi-Core.

Here are the details:

Multi-Core is a Complex Terrain .... and we'd like to give you our map.

Give us two days November 14tth & 15th in Santa Clara, CA. , and we'll take you from an initial overview of multi-core to a working experience of parallelized software development, including the intricacies of multithreaded programming and platform optimization.

With our hands-on lab exercises, we'll simplify multi-core for you.

What You'll Learn...

• Overview and introduction to threading concepts, models, and techniques

• Introduction to using the newest Intel Compilers

• Multithreaded programming concepts and techniques with OpenMP* and Windows* Threads

• How to analyze performance of threaded applications using the Intel VTune Performance Analyzer

• How to debug threaded applications on multi-core platforms using the Intel Threading Tools

Register today.

Looking for

More Ways
to Learn Multi-Core Programming?

Intel Software College has a complete program-from basic to advanced, offered both online and in the classroom-to further your skills with multi-core architecture.

View the comprehensive list of multi-core training.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Note: As you can see this is a 7-year-old thread... Lots of very old threads are marked as New and I think something is really wrong on IDZ.
0 Kudos