I am new to android ... and also in Intel XDK environment.
Gentlemen supporters, kindly guide me on the questions below:
1-I want to develop an app for android, which from a text box (text area or imput button) the user to inform your contact or a fact or even a complaint, this is sent to a specific e-mail, you see? as a kind of FEEDBACK. It could even be sent also to a specific whatsapp, but do not know what would be the most interesting, quick and efficient resolution of technical view point.
2-I have researched a lot about cord-plugins-email-compose, that is, within the Intel XDK environment; I did several tests and examples collected from the internet, but do not work. On the other hand, outshines in my view the issue of e-mail, domain on android, do not know how this. For I see several apps, same with many such resources, forms, sending data, etc. But I'm having a hard time understanding these things.
3-In a web environment this is all understandable to me. Many years ago, I got to do a few simple things in PHP and Mysql ... as the situation I described above ... made a page in HTML, logging suggestions and invoking a script on the server side PHP that I sent these records to a specific email. I stayed this page in cloud, remember that the (localweb) and localweb server had the resources to support PHP, Mysql. To host this page on the server, I had to create a domain in registro.BR and the service to send form data to an e-mail functioned normally. So I wanted to take this same solution ... the same idea ... ie the web server environment for smartphones environment, android. You see? Finally, develop a simple app that the user could file a claim (form - text area, or INPUT button) and this was sent to a specific e-mail or even a whatsapp. A solution type Push notification.
1) I have almost given up the cord-plugins-email-compose, however, you can guide me more about this plugin and how to set up properly?
2-Where sets my account email in-cord plug-email-compose?
3) Can I send data from a form (text area) to integrate Intel XDK with PHP? (Ie, because in PHP, I know how to nviar and e-mail)
3) To host app, which server would indicate me?
4) Are there any free or paid server to send the APK and test, ie I could download and test the App on my phone?
5) To host my APP APK or on free or paid server, I would have to necessarily create have a domain? email account?
6) Can demontrar me or send me an APP / APK to record a message, or text, or subject (text area or INPUT button) and internally APP feature to send this message to an e-mail?
7) I enjoyed the Intel XDK environment, but I would indicate another similar tool, given the complexity of dealing with e-mail?
Thanks for the clarification.