We will investigate the problem. Could you providea small test case will be help for locating the problem quickly?
In addition, there is some ipp zlibreported and fixed in IPP 7.0 version (which is in Beta update 3).
IPP 7.0 beta update 3 bug fix list: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-ipp-70-library-bug-fixes/
Would youplease try it and see if the error is fixed.
IPP 7.0 beta can be get from
IPP 7.0 Update 2 is available now,the issue should be fixed in the vesion. please refer to bleow information to get more information
Version 7.0.2 of the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP) library is now available. The library is available as a stand-alone product or as a component in Intel Parallel Studio 2011, Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, and Intel C++ Composer XE 2011. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to download evaluation versions of these and other Intel software products.
What's New in 7.0.2
- Additional optimizations for the 256-bit Intel AVX SIMD instruction set.
- Further Intel Atom Processor optimizations have been incorporated.
- Data compression gains of ~2x via a redesign of the "Inflate for Fixed Huffman" algorithm.
- Cryptography improvements include 1.4x faster "sign verify" and a 2x faster ippsMontForm() function.
- The ipp_zlib library is now based on the zlib 1.2.5 distribution.
- Review a complete list of changes, bug fixes and new features on-line.