Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

System.AccessViolationException when using ippsFIRSRInit_32f

JCC
Beginner

For many years I have FIR filter code running on an Atom processor under Windows 7 embedded in a 32 bit environment with ippss8 filtering routines. We've upgraded hardware and loaded Windows 10 and rebuilt the application as 64 bit. The ipp package was changed from ippss8 to ippsn8 for the 64 bit modules. Our other functions referencing various ipp functions are operating normally, except for ippsFirSRInit_32f. It crashes with the access error. I perform a GetSize function prior to the call, allocate space with ippsMalloc_8u and the return values for these functions are normal. The source code is identical to the code running on the WES7 machine. I don't see the issue. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

It seems that your issue is more related to IPP, so we are moving this thread to Intel Integrated Performance Primitives Forum.

Please send us a complete log of the errors, and a small reproducer so that we will get more details on your issue.

Also please give us the environment details (OS, IPP version) where you are running your sample so that we will try to reproduce and solve your issue.

Provide us the above details to get more insight into your problem.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Please give us an update on the provided details.

-Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

As we haven't heard back from you, we are considering that your issue has been resolved.

We will no longer monitor this thread. If you require any additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. 

Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos