Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Testing Ipp crypography

charopy
Beginner
Hi folks,

I am traying to test the SHA1 crypto api. I generate a digest and send the result to the STDOUT, but as you can see I got the below output with it:

[root]/root/chuck/mbya/ccortex/security/auth_services> ./test_sha1
OMP: Warning #2: Cannot open message catalog "libiomp5.cat":
OMP: System error #2: No such file or directory
OMP: Hint: Check NLSPATH environment variable, its value is "/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/064/mkl/lib/em64t/locale/%l_%t/%N:/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/064/mkl/lib/em64t/locale/%l_%t/%N".
OMP: Hint: Check LANG environment variable, its value is "es_ES.UTF-8".
OMP: Info #3: Default messages will be used.
digest: '84983e441c3bd26ebaae4aa1f95129e5e54670f1'
[root]/root/chuck/mbya/ccortex/security/auth_services>

Can you tell me what is all this about ? please ...

Thanks in advance,

Chuck
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Hi Chuck,

Could you tell the link command you are using?
You may tryadd the "-liomp5" in the command line explicitly.

The error "OMP: Warning #2: Cannot open message catalog "libiomp5.cat"" seems a known issue when using Intel RunTime library libiomp5.so (sharedvesion)and libiomp5.a (static version)

as the discussion in http://origin-software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=71975

To make sure explicitly link the sharedopenmp library: libiomp5.so andexport LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/intel/ipp/6.1.4.xxx/em64t/sharedlib (if the libiomp5.so are in thepath /opt/intel/ipp/6.1.4.xxx/em64t/sharedlib)

Regards,
Ying
charopy
Beginner
Thanks a lot, Ying :)