Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Trying to find earlier code sample

trevor
Beginner

Hi

I'm trying to find a specific version of the IPP Audio-Video-Speech etc codec samples - 5.3.095.

Is this archived anywhere (I can't find it)? The Linux IPP has functions to download earlier versions, but the Windows version doesn't appear to.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trevor
Beginner

Anyone? I sent an email to Intel more than 24 hours ago with no response. I am working to a deadline.

0 Kudos
Ying_S_Intel
Employee

Hi

I'm trying to find a specific version of the IPP Audio-Video-Speech etc codec samples - 5.3.095.

Is this archived anywhere (I can't find it)? The Linux IPP has functions to download earlier versions, but the Windows version doesn't appear to.

Thanks for any help.

See attached. This was version 5.3 update 2. You have to built it with IPP 5.3 update 2 based libraires.

By the way, any reason that you need earlier version instead of new one?

Thanks,
Ying

0 Kudos
trevor
Beginner
Quoting - YING S (Intel)

See attached. This was version 5.3 update 2. You have to built it with IPP 5.3 update 2 based libraires.

By the way, any reason that you need earlier version instead of new one?

Thanks,
Ying

Thanks a lot!

The IPP Codecs project is using code from the IPP Samples. They have plans to migrate to IPP 6.0, but the conversion is not yet complete.

0 Kudos