Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

Vector Multiply and Matrix

Derek_Woodman
Beginner

I am looking for an IPP function that can help me accomplished the following task:

I have a small array, call it a window. I also have an image represented as an array like all ippi functions use. I want to move the window through the array and for each pixel mutliply the window by the pixel and the few surrounding it. I then want that pixel value to take the sum of all the multiplication that was just done. Then move on to the next pixel in the image.

I found all the filter function in ippi. There is a max window function that moves a window through the image and sets each pixel to highest pixel value in the window. I want to pretty much do the same thing, but mutliply all these values everytime by the window and then sum the window.

I can accomplish this with the matrix multiply and moving my own window through the image, but I'm just checking to see if there is a function for this since it will probably be more optimized.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Andrey_B_Intel
Employee

Hi, Derek.

Could you provide reference code of your algorithm to understand if it is possible to use ippiFilter_32f_C1R function?

0 Kudos
Derek_Woodman
Beginner

Andrey,

That function worked perfectly. Thank you!

Derek

0 Kudos