Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

can I do this

kaz36
Beginner
I have a intel cs330 and just rebuilt my computer,when I went to install it again I found my cd had a crack in it and will not install.Does anyone know if I can downloadit from here or anyway I can replace it? I have had this cam for about 4 years and it gives such a great picture..I hate the thought that it will not work anymore,can you help?
Kaz
0 Kudos
3 Replies
allenozer
Beginner
i have a intell camera model number cs330 s/n:20218185, I have new dell computer demension e520 and i need the driver info to install the camer
0 Kudos
ligoban
Beginner

I hope this will not disappoint you: this forum branch is for discussing Intel Integrated Performance Primitives... And I think as you do not buy milk in a bookstore you also are not supposed to ask questions about cameras etc. here.

Am I right?

Try to use Google to find the answer.

0 Kudos
cs330
Beginner
I have a intel cs330 and just rebuilt my computer,when I went to install it again I found my cd had a crack in it and will not install.Does anyone know if I can downloadit from here or anyway I can replace it? I have had this cam for about 4 years and it gives such a great picture..I hate the thought that it will not work anymore,can you help
0 Kudos