Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

compiling and executing IPP

shiva_phenom
Beginner
sir,
m using Ipp 6.0.1.017..I have problem in setting up path for Ipp and hence m not able to compile or execute any of the c programs that has Ipp functions included.. m using gcc compiler.. please give us the shell code for setting up path and compilation too..
0 Kudos
3 Replies
john2
Beginner
Quoting - shiva.phenom
sir,
m using Ipp 6.0.1.017..I have problem in setting up path for Ipp and hence m not able to compile or execute any of the c programs that has Ipp functions included.. m using gcc compiler.. please give us the shell code for setting up path and compilation too..

Have you tried the ippenv.bat under tools directory in your IPP package?
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
two more comments on this:
1. i guess you are working on linus OS, therefore please try to use..toolsenvippvars32.sh ( if you are working on IA32 system) or ..toolsenvippvarsem64t.sh ( for Inte64system )
2. for linking exapmles - please look at the following article called "How to build IPP application in Linux environment". You can find it on the link: "http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-to-build-ipp-application-in-linux-environment/"
--Gennady

0 Kudos
idare75
Beginner
two more comments on this:
1. i guess you are working on linus OS, therefore please try to use ..toolsenvippvars32.sh ( if you are working on IA32 system ) or ..toolsenvippvarsem64t.sh ( for Inte64 system )
2. for linking exapmles - please look at the following article called "How to build IPP application in Linux environment". You can find it on the link: "http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-to-build-ipp-application-in-linux-environment/"
--Gennady

FYI i had to do "source $PATHtoCompiler 11.0/081/bin/iccvars.sh ia32" instead of a simple "$PATHtoCompiler 11.0/081/bin/iccvars.sh ia32" to have environment variables OK.

On ubuntu 8.10 / eeebox ATOM N270.

Regards,

Gatan

0 Kudos