Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

delay of the request for cryptography libraries

Yuankun_Q_
Beginner

I requested the cryptography for Intel IPP (for Linux) three days ago but have recieved no reply. What should I do now?

If the request is approved, does that mean I can download cryptography libraries of all versions of IPP?

Looking forward to the replies and help. Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Inna_S_Intel
Employee

Hi, Yuankun

Which version of IPP Crypto have you applied for?

IPP Crypto is available if you downloaded the corresponding main package of IPP (Linux in your case).

Once you requested access to IPP Crypto library filling out the form as it is described in "How to Get Crypto Library" article you should have received a notification if it is available for you.

In any case when you log into registration center you should see Crypto in the list of your products. Please, let us know if this didn't happen and we will try to investigate it further.

BR, Inna

0 Kudos
Yuankun_Q_
Beginner

Inna Sinelschikova (Intel) wrote:

Hi, Yuankun

Which version of IPP Crypto have you applied for?

IPP Crypto is available if you downloaded the corresponding main package of IPP (Linux in your case).

Once you requested access to IPP Crypto library filling out the form as it is described in "How to Get Crypto Library" article you should have received a notification if it is available for you.

In any case when you log into registration center you should see Crypto in the list of your products. Please, let us know if this didn't happen and we will try to investigate it further.

BR, Inna

I have received the reply. Thank you for your attention.

BTW, do you know how can I run an IPP7.1 application on linux with static link command? There is one example in the user_guide but starting with icc (I did not install icc but only ipp). Do you know how to do it with gcc command? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Pavel_B_Intel1
Employee

Hi, Yuankun

this is the example how you can link all IPP libraries statically:

g++ -m32 -o ipptwo ipptwo.cpp -I $IPPROOT/include $IPPROOT/lib/ia32/libippi.a $IPPROOT/lib/ia32/libipps.a $IPPROOT/lib/ia32/libippcore.a

It is the best to point full path and full library name in link string.

Pavel

0 Kudos