Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.

ippcore-7.1.dll error

platin_p_
Beginner

hi all

i am trying to run a opencv project which is optimized by IPP . in orther to run the poject i have instaled the IPP(30 days trail ) and configured it with viusal stedio 2008 as per instructions mentioned in IPP website - > (Compiling and Linking Intel® IPP with Microsoft* Visual C++* and Intel® C++ Compiler)

however when runing the project i get the error :"the program cant start becouse ippcore-7.1.dll is missing from your computer. try reintalling the program to fix this problem".

i have already reintalled te IPP and cheked many time the intergation procedure but no result

could any body help me in this issue

thanking you ...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This is a configuration issue with your system. >>...however when runing the project i get the error :"the program cant start becouse ippcore-7.1.dll is missing from your computer. >>try reintalling the program to fix this problem"... Please verify that a folder with all IPP redistributable DLLs is added to PATH environment variable. For example, in case of a 32-bit Windows platform it could look like: PATH=...;..\Composer XE 2011 SP1\Redist\ia32\Ipp;..\Composer XE 2011 SP1\Redist\Ia32\Mkl;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Shared Libraries\Redist\Ia32\Compiler;...
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Please use that thread for all the rest discussions and do not post any posts to a duplicate thread you've created.
0 Kudos
platin_p_
Beginner

Dear kostrov 

thanks for your advise . i have added the path as you have specified and the project got runing. 

just to thank you and let the other frum members with the similar issue know that the solution works.

regards

0 Kudos