Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Community support and discussions relating to developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

ippiResizeCubic_8u_C3R crashes...

Daniel_Lau
Beginner

I tried using the sample code from the IPP website for resizing an image.  In my case, I created an empty 4800x4800 pixel image and tried to make a new copy of the exact same size.  I know, crazy, but it demonstrates the error.  Here is my sample code that I used to call the function:

// CODE TO TEST INTEL IPP RESIZE CODE
    Ipp32s srcStep;
    Ipp8u* pSrc = ippiMalloc_8u_C3(4800, 4800, &srcStep);
    IppiSize srcTileSize = { 100, 4800 };
    Ipp32s dstStep;
    Ipp8u* pDst = ippiMalloc_8u_C3(4800, 4800, &dstStep);
    IppiSize dstTileSize = { 100, 4800 };
    Ipp32s xNumTiles = 1;
    Ipp32s yNumTiles = 48;

return(separateTileResizeExample_C3R(pSrc, srcTileSize, srcStep, pDst, dstTileSize, dstStep, xNumTiles, yNumTiles));

The function call that I'm referring to is the one on Intel's developer site:

http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/doclib/ipp_sa/80/ipp_manual/GUID-136E579D-18B...

and the exact line of code causing the crash is:

status = ippiResizeLanczos_8u_C3R(pSrcT, srcStep, pDstT, dstStep, dstOffsetZero, dstTileSize, borderT, 0, pSpec, pBuffer);
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Daniel_Lau
Beginner

Never mind this demo code.  I found the error above that was causing the crash.  So I need a new test case that recreates the actual error I am getting.  I will post that shortly as soon as I have a test case the creates the error.