Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

problems for IPP sample code- JPEGview solution file

fanguts
Beginner

Hello

I am trying to use sample code JPEGview. but I couldn't find project/solution file.
I also try to create solution file for that following the instruction. however, it always can not open some header files. That's path problem. I wonder how many and what path I should add to this application. thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ying_H_Intel
Employee
Hello fanguts,

I upload a solution files to you. You may try it and let me know if any problem.

Regards,
Ying
0 Kudos
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - Ying Hu (Intel)
Hello fanguts,

I upload a solution files to you. You may try it and let me know if any problem.

Regards,
Ying
Hi Ying, thank you for your help. Do I still go to the section at "Intel Integrated Performance Primitives 6.1 - Code Samples" to download? I just re-download sample code of w_ipp-samples-legacy_p_6.1.0.038. However, no solution file there. Please let me know where you upload it. thank you so much
0 Kudos
fanguts
Beginner
Quoting - Ying Hu (Intel)
Hello fanguts,

Regards,
Ying

Hello Ying,
Although I didn't find project file that you upload it, I have make sample code JPEWview work now with my project file. I think ,in "Library dependencies by domain", the Maximum Dependencies for JPEG should put one additional lib: lppcc.lib. In my case, add this, the program works. thanks
0 Kudos
Ying_H_Intel
Employee

Hello fanguts,

Glad to know you works out it. The project file I uploadto another threads:
<http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=66928>

But anyway, the jpegviewisold legacy sample ( so there is no solution files inIPP 6.1 legacy sample). In the future version, we will useUIC sample to covers JPEG decoding.
For UIC information, please see http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-ipp-uic/.

Regards,
Ying
0 Kudos