Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
Deliberate problems developing high-performance vision, signal, security, and storage applications.
6709 Discussions

some issues about the datatype of ipps function

qiang__gao
Beginner

hello,

I wonder if there are ipps functions of which  datatype of vector  length is int 64.

for example:

the function :ippsAdd_32f(const Ipp32f* pSrc1, const Ipp32f* pSrc2, Ipp32f* pDst, int len), it the datatype of last parameter is int, I expected it is int 64 or long long for some special scene.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gennady_F_Intel

The issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

You may check the ipps_l.h  header file which contains the so-called platform aware API. All of these API allow you to overcome 32-bit size limitations. In the case, if you will not find out some you requested functions, please submit the Feature Request to the Intel Online service Center.

0 Kudos
qiang__gao
Beginner
I have already read ipps_l.h,but it has few functions and none
of them I care.
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

ok, as we suggested to you above, you need to submit the Feature Request to the Intel Online Service Center and provide there the list of API you care about. 

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel

The issue is closing and we will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

0 Kudos