Intel® MPI Library
Get help with building, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling high-performance computing (HPC) applications.
2164 Discussions

oneAPI vs. Parallel Studio XE License Renewal

John6
Beginner

I currently am licensed for both Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows and Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit.

I currently use the oneAPI toolkit (had upgraded from Parallel Studio XE).

I recently received a support services renewal notification for the Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows.

Question: Does the renewal period apply to only the Parallel Studio XE or to only the oneAPI Toolkit or both?

Question: Do I need to renew to maintain my current license status (for oneAPI, which is what I use now on a permanent basis)?

Our renewals are done by purchasing departments who know little about the product which they are purchasing, so I need to give them as much information as possible, but I do not want to renew if it is not necessary. I received no renewal notification(s) for the oneAPI product.

Question: If I start the renewal process, will I end up with a Parallel Studio renewal, only to get another notification that my oneAPI license needs renewing?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi John6,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, kindly note, our team focuses on support regarding the getting started (registration, installation, etc) for the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio.

For renewal-related queries, we would recommend you check with our webstore team. They will be able to assist you better. You may contact our webstore team using the below details.

Webstore Email: intelsoftwarestore@ispfulfillment.com

Webstore Phone Number: 1-800-599-4285

However, please feel free to let us know if your concern is unaddressed even after contacting them.

Looking forward to your update. Have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi John6,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, kindly note, our team focuses on support regarding the getting started (registration, installation, etc) for the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio.

For renewal-related queries, we would recommend you check with our webstore team. They will be able to assist you better. You may contact our webstore team using the below details.

Webstore Email: intelsoftwarestore@ispfulfillment.com

Webstore Phone Number: 1-800-599-4285

However, please feel free to let us know if your concern is unaddressed even after contacting them.

Looking forward to your update. Have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi John6,

Kindly let us know if you have any unaddressed queries or concerns even after contacting our webstore team. 

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi John6,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
John6
Beginner

I have contacted the Intel webstore and they have addressed my concerns.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi John6,

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that your concern has been properly addressed by the team. Proceeding further, we are closing this thread. However, if you have any further concerns that we can assist you with then please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We are here to assist you.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos