Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Ho to test HPC Cluster Performance

tundenugba
Beginner

Hello All,

Pardon me if I am not posting this on the right tread, but I need your kind advice.

I have just built 2 sets of high performance cluster, 1 on Windows and the other on Linux and I need to test and validate that it works. How can I use the Intel Cluster checker to do this and what versionn or type of software do I download.

Kindly advise

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
The full Intel Cluster Checker product is provided only with an Intel Cluster Ready system assembled by one of the OEM vendors who have signed on to the program. With Intel MPI for either Windows or linux you get some benchmarks and test programs. Questions about this would be appropriate on the HPC forum.
0 Kudos
Gergana_S_Intel
Employee

Hello tundenugba,

As Tim mentions in his post, the Intel Cluster Checker product is currently available only if you purchase an Intel Cluster Ready system. For a full list of system vendors participating in the program and other information, visit www.intel.com/go/cluster.

Alternatively, you can use the Intel MPI Benchmarks to do some performance testing on your cluster. The benchmarks are open source and are available as a free download from www.intel.com/software/imb.

Let us know if you have any questions or issues regarding either.

Regards,
~Gergana

0 Kudos