Intel® Moderncode for Parallel Architectures
Support for developing parallel programming applications on Intel® Architecture.

Installing parallel studio student edition

r__saravana
Beginner

Hello,

I am trying to install to parallel studio xe edition 2018 on my Linux machine. However, I get following message 

"Installation program failed to establish internet connection for activation.
Product activation using a serial number requires a working Internet connection 
to the Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center. If Internet
connection fails and you cannot fix the problems, you need to activate your
product offline." 

Although my internet connection is working fine. 

How do I activate my product offline? Where do I get the license file?

Thanks in advance,

-Sara

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Le__Bao
Beginner

Hello,

I have tried to register for Intel parallel studio XE (for Windows), free version for students and got the message as below:

"Thank you for registering for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows*.
Please check your email for instructions to download your product. Note that this may take up to two business days. If you have any questions please refer to our support page."

I've checked my email frequently for 6 days but cannot receive any instruction. Could anyone who knows about this matter help me? I cannot find where to post a new subject on this forum either so sorry for leaving my reply here. Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
ArthurRatz
Novice

Hello r, saravana. I strongly recommend you to check your firewall settings first before connecting to the Intel(R) Software Development Products Registration Center.

0 Kudos