Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TBrud
New Contributor I

Constant BSOD with Win10 1809 on NUC6iKYK.. I think I need the updated BayHubTech driver (2.2.2.1080) but the Microsoft Catalog won't let me download it... Can someone post it here? //Brew

0 Kudos
12 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

SChau10
New Contributor II

Leon, that BayHub Tech 1.1.1.1008 driver on Intel website is way too old and triggers repeated BSOD ("internal_power_error") with Windows 10 1809 (RS5), whenever an SD card is ejected. Even the more recent 1.1.101.1025 driver found on Microsoft Catalog Update site does the same thing. There is also a 1.3.101.1026 driver that I tried briefly with my NUC6i7KYK that does not trigger BSODs but has no functionality whatsoever (no inserted SD card is detected).

So it seems there is currently no BayHub Tech CR driver that can work with Windows 10 1809 for the NUC6i7KYK.

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TBrud, I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you. Were you able to try the suggestion provided by Leon? If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
TBrud
New Contributor I

What suggestion? The driver from the Intel site crashes my version of windows... and the version from the MS Catalog site cannot be downloaded... So I have no solution.

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TBrud, Thank you for your response. I am going to look into this issue but first I will need some information, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Also, please take pictures of the BSOD and attach them here for more information. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
TBrud
New Contributor I

Thanks for trying to help... After inserting the SD card, I open explorer and Windows generates the BSOD... Attached is the image and the logs I collected.

//Brew

TBrud
New Contributor I

....and here's the BSOD image.

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TBrud, Thank you for your response. I have been investigating about this situation and I tested this myself on-site. This issue was replicated in the system I tried which is the same model that you have. I will begin with some testings and investigate a little further and once I am done I will get back to you, please allow me some time. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Ronny_G_Intel

Hi TBrud et all, We were able to duplicate this issue and it is currently under investigation. I will keep you updated on any progress we make. Thanks, Ronny G
Ronny_G_Intel

Please try the driver that I am attaching to this community, I was able to duplicate the issue and this driver fixes the BSOD.

It will be posted very soon to Intel Download Center but in the meantime you can just download the compress folder and run the setup file.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Ronny G

TBrud
New Contributor I

So far it's working fine! THANK YOU!!

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello TBrud, Thank you for your response. Glad to know that our solution is working fine! Let us know if you need more help. If not, I will proceed to close this request and if you need more help you can contact us back. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation