Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZguy
Novice

DSA still not working properly. I continually receive a note to install a new video driver. This driver is already installed. I decided to let the DSA install it. Error! Occurs even on brand new systems.

Driver 3.jpg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello AZguy, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. Please provide me more information of the driver that Intel ® Driver & Support Assistant is trying to update. Please attach a screenshot showing the driver as well as the version of driver you currently have installed. Also, please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Make sure to attach the created report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello AZguy, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information requested above so I can assist you further. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation