Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12309 Discussions

Getting 1 star out of 5 on Football Manager 2021 for 3D Graphics Capability on Panther Canyon

untitled
Beginner

Hi,

Just bought NUC Panther Canyon RNUC11PAHi50000 after reading good reviews about Intel Iris Xe Graphics however was disappointed to learn that game Football Manager 2021 rate the 3D graphics for this device as 1 star out of 5 and recommend to play on low settings. Even on low settings i was getting 40FPS @ 1080p which i find it abnormal. Medium settings i was getting about 30FPS @ 1080p, High settings  20 FPS @ 1080p and Very High settings 15 FPS @ 1080P. I also noticed GPU 3D is at 99% under Performance tab. Is this normal? 

Here are my specs:

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz

8GB x 2 (Dual Channel)

I am also on the latest driver version 27.20.100.9415

I have also raised a ticket with the game developer however their reply is as follows: 

"From the DXDIAG supplied it shows that your onboard graphics card just scratches the minimum system requirements.
In this case we can only suggest to lower the graphics quality level and/or the system resolution."

Is this suppose to be the expected performance or is this a driver performance issue? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
powerarmour
Valued Contributor I

Sounds about right unfortunately, this is still an IGP after all without dedicated VRAM, so please don't expect it to run modern titles at 1080p with anything other than low/medium settings, if you're lucky.