Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

0xA0080001 error in OptaneMemory software

idata
Employee

Hi,

After installation of Optane board, OptaneMemory software installation, after second reboot i see a message "Optane Memory ran into error 0xA0080001".

This error isn't even listed in FAQs and/or troubleshooting guides.

- i have boot "Basic GPT" 3.6TB disk with 2.1GB unpartitioned space;

- MSI V250B PRO-VD motherboard set into UEIF mode, and "Optane enabled" setting (don't know, what it means, but other option is "General", it doesn't work with it neither).

I did carefully read topics here and did google: seems i'm The First Guy on this Planet, who did meet such trouble.

I ran out of options what to check or what to look for.

Can you help?

What i can do to make this thing work?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi JayRandom,

We understand your situation regarding the error 0xA0080001 error in Intel® Optane™ Memory software.

We would like to let you know that this is a generic software error, it does not have a description.

Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the Optane™ software again.

If the situation occurs again, please attach the following information:

- Download https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create and save a report with all sections, then add your reply to this thread and use the Advanced editor options to attach the resulting file to your post.

-Please share the logs from the following location: C:\Users\Yourusername\Intel\Logs

-Attach a screenshot from the Intel® Optane™ Memory software showing the error code.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi JayRandom,

We haven't heard back from you in a while. We would like to know if you have further questions or concerns we can assist you with.

Best regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos