Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

AYUDA PORFAVOR

Brayan_9
Beginner

Hola buenas tardes,  me presento so Brayan Duque me sale esta notificación y no se que hacer,me preocupa esto ya que mi equipo es nuevo, porfavor ayuda. GraciasWhatsApp Image 2023-02-20 at 1.42.02 PM.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am sorry, but we provide support in English only, using translation tools for everything else - but we cannot translate text in an image.

At the highest level, I can see that you have received a report of a S.M.A.R.T. event. This is typically what happens when a hard drive or SSD is notifying you of its pending failure. If this is the case, you should, as soon as possible, copy all important data off of this drive and get a replacement.

Now, it is possible that this report is spurious. Is this the first time that you have seen this alert or is it being reported regularly? If the hardware is new, I would be contacting your system provider regarding this issue.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am sorry, but we provide support in English only, using translation tools for everything else - but we cannot translate text in an image.

At the highest level, I can see that you have received a report of a S.M.A.R.T. event. This is typically what happens when a hard drive or SSD is notifying you of its pending failure. If this is the case, you should, as soon as possible, copy all important data off of this drive and get a replacement.

Now, it is possible that this report is spurious. Is this the first time that you have seen this alert or is it being reported regularly? If the hardware is new, I would be contacting your system provider regarding this issue.

Hope this helps,

...S