Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

How to use Optane Memory with Intel 12th Gen CPU?

Zooniskaka
Beginner

Found an official answer at Intel® Optane™ Memory Series Not Supported on 12th Generation Intel® Processors and Related Platforms , but the Intel® CAS for Windows can also be used for free with some bugs. Are there any workarounds to use the official Optane software?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel

Hello, Zooniskaka.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I received your thread regarding a possible workaround for the previous Optane Memory series to be supported on 12th Generation platforms, and I will be assisting you with this.

There is no workaround to use the previous Optane Memory series on this new platform, at least not one that we can share or that we are aware of. Only the Optane H10 and H20 will continue being supported, as seen in that article, with the previous families continue being supported on platforms from the 7th to the 11th gen.

I can keep the thread open in case other community members would like to participate, but it will not be monitored by Intel support. If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, please open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos