Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management package in Zip format

RBorg11
Beginner

Hi All,

Is there any way to get the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management package from Microsoft Store in ZIP or ISO format in order to apply it to a Windows 10 image using the Microsoft Development Tool EDT ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Roberto

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RBorg11.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support.

Since this new tool needs to be downloaded directly from the Microsoft Store website, the best option would be to check with them directly if they can provide you with any type of file or option to accomplish what you want.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RBorg11.

I received confirmation that this is not currently available, but is planned to be released by the end of Q2 2020.

It was also added to the En-Of-Life notice FAQ:

- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology and Intel® Optane™ Memory Applications Will No Longer Be Updated (End-of-Life Notice)

- For device manufacturers and IT administrators an offline version of the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application is estimated to be available by the end of Q2 2020. Please go here for more information and work with your Microsoft representative with any questions.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
RBorg11
Beginner

Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

I´ll be looking foward to the offline version of this Intel Optane application.

Best Regards,

Roberto Borghi

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, RBorg11.

I'm glad we can be of assistance.

I will proceed to close the thread right now.

If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back. 

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos