Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Intel Optane Memory application ran into a problem

idata
Employee

Hi

I have problem when I enable Optane Memory. I get the error message: "Intel Optane Memory application ran into a problem."

I attach the logs of Intel® System Support Utility for Windows.

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
APova
Beginner

well once you remove the windows recovery partition it allows optane to go to the end of the drive where it needs to be to work correctly. whether an upgrade or new install installs a recovery partition that can move the optane partition away from the end of the drive or not will be the question.

another to solutuion is to manually change spots on the drive with the partitions which most will never be able to do.

welcome to new technology its a always a bumpy road https://notepad.software/ Notepad++ https://downloader.vip/malwarebytes/ https://downloader.vip/malwarebytes/ Malwarebytes https://filezilla.software/ FileZilla

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello thanhcse,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Technical Support.

As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory Series If we infer correctly, to begin diagnosis and consequent troubleshooting that could take us to a resolution, and we would appreciate if you could, please, reply to this post with the following, important, basic information:

We hope you find this information helpful.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Josh.B

Thanks so much for the reply.

I try reinstalled both application, but it not work. When I expand the Optane software error message, the software reopen again.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello thanhcse,

Thank you for your reply.

We will be reviewing the logs and the files you shared with us, and about the error 0xa0060024 that you are experiencing with the RST software. We will be back with you as soon as we have additional information.

Also, please remember that if you require more assistance or want to add additional details, we will be glad to assist you

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello thanhcse,

Thank you for your patience.

In order to further assist you and to continue with the troubleshooting we need you to follow this recommendation:

• Update your BIOS to the latest version available on your OEM website.
  • The version available from the drivers in your OEM website is the 16.5.0.1027. We advise you to install this version in your system.
  • Based in the SSU logs you provided your motherboard model is displayed as a B360M D3H-CF we will like to know if this information is correct.

If after following these steps you still experience any issue, please, provide us with a screenshot of the error.

Best regards,

Josh B.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello thanhcse,

Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support.

We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case?

Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought.

Best regards,

Josh B.

0 Kudos