Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Intel Optane memory is not compatible with the system installed on the PCI Express disk

RZoro
Beginner

I have a problem with the intel Optane memory that I bought recently. The specifications of my pc are the following:

_ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO Intel Z270, dual M.2. BIOS Version 1301 the latest version, Mode BIOS: UEFI

_CPU Intel I7 7700K

_DOMINATOR® PLATINUM 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15

When I try to install the Optane driver I get the following error:

I do not know what to do to accelerate my secondary disk, If you could help me solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry for the grammar since I had to use the google translator.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Unnamed8687.

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

As a friendly reminder, our service is provided in English.

As we understand, you are requesting support for your Intel® Optane™ Memory to accelerate a Secondary/data drive. If we infer correctly, to begin diagnosis and consequent troubleshooting that could take us to a resolution, we would appreciate if you could, please, reply to this post with the following, important, basic information:

• System Integration (describe how your system is integrated; please, include the manufacturer and model of all the components and the operating system)
  • Troubleshooting did by you.
  • Steps to reproduce your issue (BIOS settings, specific OS configuration)

Please review the "https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026040/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html Software and Platform Support for Intel® Optane™ Memory" in order to check if your system fulfills the basic requirements to be able to accelerate a secondary/data drive.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Unnamed8687.

Thank you for having contacted Intel Technical Support.

We have not heard from you since our last communication and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case?

Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support.
0 Kudos