Hi ! I installed one Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD ( 16Gb Optane + 256Gb SSD). And I want to use this optane to accelerate for 2Tb HDD. But can not enble Optane Memory " there are no disk pair in your system". All disk is new
I try to fix :
- Updated last Bios and drivers
- Install Intel Optane Memory and Storage Manager
- Install Intel Rapid Storage
But still not working, can't enable Optane Memory . Some body can help me . Thanks
1. The H series Optane SSD can't be used to accelerate your 2TB HDD. If you want use Optane Memory Module to accelerate this HDD, you need to buy M10 series Optane Memory Module. The H series Optane can be paired with its own slaw part. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series
2. If you will buy a new Optane M10 Module, or you want to use the Optane H to accelerate the 256 SSD, please read carefully the User Installation Guide, which describes how to enable Optane in both series. In your current case read the information related to H series.