Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

May Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD accelerate to 2Tb HDD

windy
Beginner

Hi ! I installed one Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD ( 16Gb Optane + 256Gb SSD). And I want to use this optane to accelerate for 2Tb HDD. But can not enble Optane Memory " there are no disk pair in your system". All disk is new

I try to fix :

- Updated last Bios and drivers

- Install Intel Optane Memory and Storage Manager

- Install Intel Rapid Storage

But still not working, can't enable Optane Memory  . Some body can help me . Thanks

updrive.jpgIMG_8646.JPGIMG_8647.JPGIMG_8652.JPGdisinfo2.jpgall.jpgall2.jpgall3.jpgdisinfo1.jpgdisinfo2.jpg

canenble.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. The H series Optane SSD can't be used to accelerate your 2TB HDD. If you want use Optane Memory Module to accelerate this HDD, you need to buy M10 series Optane Memory Module.  The H series Optane can be paired with its own slaw part. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series

2. If you will buy a new Optane M10 Module, or you want to use the Optane H to accelerate the 256 SSD, please read carefully the User Installation Guide, which describes how to enable Optane in both series. In your current case read the information related to H series.

Leon