Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

My Intel Optane Memory H10 with solid state Storage is not working, is it possible to recover my files?

GCARO2
Beginner

I was playing computer and it suddenly stopped working. My laptop was no long recognizing the Hard drive. Ive replaced it for a new one and the laptop works normally now. I would like to know if it is possible to recover my files from the old one, and if it is still in the warranty. The SN is BTTE930305WK512B and the SA: K35118-201

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You replaced the hard drive? Did you have a backup?

Doc

GCARO2
Beginner

Yes I replaced the drive. Unfortunattely I don't have a backup.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello GCARO2,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support.

As we understand, you need assistance with an error related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage. If we infer correctly, we will appreciate it if you can provide us with the following information:

• Your system configuration, including manufacturer, model, and part number of all your system components and a copy of the SSU logs obtained from the system that the Optane is connected.

1-     Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ and download the software.

2-     When finished downloading it, open it.

3-     Attach the file obtained to your reply post.

• Please, let us if you Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage came pre-installed in your system.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello GCARO2,

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory H10, and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello GCARO2,

We were reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 Series or if we can close this community thread.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos