Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

No compatible disks for intel optane memory error

Vinayak
Beginner

Hello.

I have an ASUS laptop ( Asus VivoBook Gaming F571GD-BQ368T ) which came with intel optane with the ssd. I clean installed windows 10 today. After which when I tried to install intel optane it shows the error 'No compatible disks for intel optane memory error'.
I tried few things mentioned online and none of them helped. I have included images, system report from SSU and log files in the attachment below.

On Asus's website ( https://www.asus.com/in/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-Gaming-F571GD/ ) it doesn't specify this laptop has H10 memory. But it was advertised as H10 memory on the sales website ( https://www.flipkart.com/asus-vivobook-gaming-core-i5-9th-gen-8-gb-32-optane-512-ssd-windows-10-home-4-graphics-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-f571gd-bq368t-laptop/p/itm610800f11cd09?pid=COMFNEK5Y8P3H7KR&lid=LSTCOMFNEK5Y8P3H7KRCS3YZ4 ).

Thank you for your time and sorry for bad english and bad formality. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Vinayak,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand you have a problem with your Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage in your ASUS* VivoBook Gaming F571GD. If we inferred correctly review the following information:

- The Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage seems to be detected by your system as a storage device and not as the Optane.

- The issue could be due to the BIOS configuration. We advise you to contact your OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) ASUS* to get further assistance.

- If you restored your PC to the factory defaults, you need to download the latest version of the Optane software from the Microsoft* store.

Please take into consideration that the BIOS and software configuration can be unique for every system due to the OEM specific requirements.

The best option is to contact ASUS* or to take your PC to their technical support center to get your system back to the factory defaults with your Optane active.

We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel® Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel®

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosafathB_Intel

Hello Vinayak,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand you have a problem with your Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage in your ASUS* VivoBook Gaming F571GD. If we inferred correctly review the following information:

- The Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with Solid State Storage seems to be detected by your system as a storage device and not as the Optane.

- The issue could be due to the BIOS configuration. We advise you to contact your OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) ASUS* to get further assistance.

- If you restored your PC to the factory defaults, you need to download the latest version of the Optane software from the Microsoft* store.

Please take into consideration that the BIOS and software configuration can be unique for every system due to the OEM specific requirements.

The best option is to contact ASUS* or to take your PC to their technical support center to get your system back to the factory defaults with your Optane active.

We will proceed to close this inquiry now.

If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Josh B.
Intel® Customer Support Technician
A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos