Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Optane error code encountered which isn't in the support pages

CBugg
Beginner

HI, I have experienced a problem installing Optane. When I run the setup program I receive the error code. 0xA0000001. This is not covered on any of the support pages I have been able to get into. According to HP I have an Optane enabled machine. I had hoped it would be a simple instal process but now realise it isn't. Frustrated........

Now all sorted after uninstalling and reinstalling software another time....

Message was edited by: Colin Bugg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
LMila1
Beginner

I have the same problem...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello LucasMilanese,

As reported by @ColB74, this issue may be resolved by reinstalling the Optane™ Memory Software. In previous instances, we've also been able to fix the problem with a low-level format: /thread/116281 Optane issues - error.

If none of this helps, please provide us the following:

1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility report, please select the option to scan "everything," then save the file to a known location.

2. A screenshot from your Disk Management console (diskmgmt.msc).

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ColB74,

We have not heard back from you in a while. Has your issue also been resolved?

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ColB74,

We understand you were receiving generic error code 0xA0000001 while trying to enable system accelerationg with Optane™ Memory. The error was resolved after reinstalling the software.

Thank you for updating us with your resolution.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos