Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Receiving 0xA0070004 Error Code

JDrur
Beginner

I keep receiving 0xA0070004 error code after disabling RAID Mode in the UEFI. The Optane Memory was successfully paired with the hard disk before. Now I only receive this code.

Attached is my build

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi mufinman62,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

If I understood you well, you paired your Intel® Optane™ Memory with your drive successfully, and then you changed your BIOS configuration and now you are getting an error in the Intel® Optane™ Application, right?

Could you please download the Intel® System Support Utility (SSU) from the following site and run the full report? This report will include all details about your system, please include the report file in your next response: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

Please confirm as well if I understood the issue correctly, or if I'm missing something.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos
JDrur
Beginner

Thank you for your quick response.

I have completed the report from SSU and attached the file.

Between the time of my initial comment and your reply I had reset my system to initial install. I'm still having the same issue. It seems whatever was on the Optane Memory module from the first working operation, is not being removed by your program, Intel Optane Memory.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi mufinman62,

Thank you for the information.

If you think that could be the root cause, then you can clean the module by deleting all data stored in it. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open the Command Prompt as Administrator.
  2. Run the command diskpart.
  3. Run the command list disk. Please take note of the ID associated to the Intel® Optane™ Memory.
  4. Run the command select disk . Make sure to use the ID from previous step.
  5. Run the command clean all. This will start the cleaning process on the Intel® Optane™ Memory. The process will delete all data so make sure you are selecting the correct unit.
Once this process ends, you can try to enable the module as you did the very first time.

If you still have issues, please let me know and take some screenshots as well.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.
0 Kudos
JDrur
Beginner

This fixed it. Thank you. Everything is running great with the Memory.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi mufinman62,

That's great!

I'm glad to know that you fixed the issue with the previous suggestion. If you ever have another issue or any questions, feel free to open a new thread. We'll try to help you in any way we can.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos