Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Recibo el error 0xA0050055 cuando intento activar la memoria Optane, esto luego de cambiar de un disco duro hdd (de fabrica) a un ssd (kingstone a400) Equipo acer nitro AN515-52

jvill26
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi jvill26,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand you are getting the error code 0xA0050055. This error code is related to some kind of compatibility issue between the system and the module.

I highly recommend you to contact your laptop manufacturer (Acer* in this case) to get better assistance on setting up the module, and also to check if the module is indeed supported with your current setup.

Configuring laptop systems is not the same as with Desktop computers. They usually include special features at BIOS and OS level that we are not aware of, so we always recommend to contact the manufacturer before doing any system changes, special if a hardware part like the HDD is going to be replaced.

If the module is compatible with your laptop model, then Acer* should help you to configure it with your new SSD.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Have a nice day.

PD.: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DiegoV_Intel

Hi jvill26,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand you are getting the error code 0xA0050055. This error code is related to some kind of compatibility issue between the system and the module.

I highly recommend you to contact your laptop manufacturer (Acer* in this case) to get better assistance on setting up the module, and also to check if the module is indeed supported with your current setup.

Configuring laptop systems is not the same as with Desktop computers. They usually include special features at BIOS and OS level that we are not aware of, so we always recommend to contact the manufacturer before doing any system changes, special if a hardware part like the HDD is going to be replaced.

If the module is compatible with your laptop model, then Acer* should help you to configure it with your new SSD.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Have a nice day.

PD.: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos