I just finished building my gamer computer and I had already installed windows 10 pro but when I installed the drivers suggested by the website driverscloud, I installed one driver from intel (my cpu is an intel core i7-10700K) and I wrongly accepted to install a software for Optane memory. Then my pc restarted and nothing was happening on the screen and the DRAM led was lit up !
I cannot find a way to restart it even after some time. I think that it is searching for an Optane memory device and that it cannot find it.
That you in advance for your help.
yes AlHill but I hadn't access to the BIOS, there wasn't any information displayed on the screen and the keyboard and mouse weren't receiving any power.
Hi @MasterChief ,
1. Insert Windows Installation USB int USB slot. If you don't have one prepare it using Microsoft Media Creation Tool.
2. Power ON your computer and enter into BIOS settings. Verify that the SATA mode is set to AHCI (rather than to "Intel RST Premium with Optane...". If the SATA memory is not set to default AHCI, please set it to this mode. I'm assuming that this was the mode during Windows installation on your system.
3. Save the BIOS setting, exit from BIOS and boot from the Windows Installation USB.
4. Select your language preferences and click/tap on Next.
5. Click/tap on Repair your computer at the bottom.
6. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
7. Click/tap on Advanced options.
8. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
9. Click/tap on Advanced options.
10. Click/tap on System Restore (use a restore point recorder on your PC to restore Windows).
11. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator and follow the instruction on screen. Select the restore point form the list.
12. After few Nexts, click Finish confirmed by Yes - the restore will start.
13.Your PC will now restart and perform a System Restore.
14.When the System Restore has completed successfully, click/tap on Restart.
Hope this helps
Thanks LeonWaksman and n_scott_pearson I did reset CMOS by unplugging the round battery. And then I followed the steps with my USB key and it went perfectly !
Many thanks to everyone for taking some time for me !