At first for some weeks I had to whipe the memory and reinstal
today it happend again but got after wiping following error code 0xA0070012 this code was not metiond on the Intel code list so i tried again to reinstall but from that point on for over 10 trys I get error code 0xA007000D
the purchase was dec -20-2018
I guess ihas to replaced under warranty
This is from forum member @LWAKSMAN
1. I've updated my computer with Intel Memory and Storage Management Application, downloaded from Microsoft Store. Although it wasn't necessary yet, I decided to do this for learning purpose. This new application works, however, sometime, the boot time is longer. Here are the steps for this installation:
2. Disable Optane Acceleration and uninstall the current installed Optane software.
3. Download the Intel RST https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29350/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-Floppy-Driv... and extract the f6flpy-x64.zip.
4. Follow the instruction in paragraph. 3.1 in Intel Optane Installation Guide https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/memory-and-storage/optane-memory/intel-opt... to update Intel Windows RST driver.
5. Download from Microsoft Store the Intel Memory and Storage Management Application.
6. Enable Optane Acceleration (continue per para.3.1 of Intel Optane Installation Guide).