Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

how can enable intel obtane memory??

ngaba
Beginner

i have lenovo 330s

i was re install windos 10 os but intel obtane memory not working.

my leptop working slow

what is solushion???intel.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ngaba,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

According to the error code 0xA008002D, your system may be working in Legacy mode. If you re-installed your OS it’s probably that some BIOS setting was reset.

Anyhow, laptop configurations go beyond of our support scope, and even though your laptop supports the Intel® Optane™ Memory, the manufacturer, in this case Lenovo* should help you to configure again the module in your system because this highly depends on the BIOS status and OS settings.

Configuring laptop systems is not the same as Desktop computers. Laptops usually include special features at BIOS and OS level that we are not aware of, so we always recommend to contact the laptop manufacturer to setup the module correctly, especially after an OS re-installation.

As mentioned above, the error code shown in the screenshot points to a misconfiguration at BIOS level, most likely the working mode which should be UEFI and not Legacy.

Having said this, please contact Lenovo* to get better assistance with the configuration. You may also want to post your concern in the Lenovo* forums where you may get assistance from other users with your same laptop model: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1xx-3xx-5xx-7xx/bd-p/ll01_en

I hope you find this information useful.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ngaba,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

According to the error code 0xA008002D, your system may be working in Legacy mode. If you re-installed your OS it’s probably that some BIOS setting was reset.

Anyhow, laptop configurations go beyond of our support scope, and even though your laptop supports the Intel® Optane™ Memory, the manufacturer, in this case Lenovo* should help you to configure again the module in your system because this highly depends on the BIOS status and OS settings.

Configuring laptop systems is not the same as Desktop computers. Laptops usually include special features at BIOS and OS level that we are not aware of, so we always recommend to contact the laptop manufacturer to setup the module correctly, especially after an OS re-installation.

As mentioned above, the error code shown in the screenshot points to a misconfiguration at BIOS level, most likely the working mode which should be UEFI and not Legacy.

Having said this, please contact Lenovo* to get better assistance with the configuration. You may also want to post your concern in the Lenovo* forums where you may get assistance from other users with your same laptop model: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-1xx-3xx-5xx-7xx/bd-p/ll01_en

I hope you find this information useful.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ngaba,

Just wondering if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos