Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Soporte para poder instalar una Memory Optane 32GB en motherboard Z390 Code Saludos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Soporte para poder instalar una Memory Optane 32GB en motherboard Z390 Code Saludos

Jump to solution

Hi AGali3,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand that you need help to configure the module in your system, however in order to better understand your system environment, please download the Intel® System Support Utility (SSU) from the following site and run the full report. This report will include all details of your system. Please export the data in a text file and share it in your response: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Additionally, please open Disk Management and take a screenshot of the window. To open Disk Management press the Windows* key + x, and then select the Disk Management option from the menu that will appear.

Finally, please run the following commands in the Command Prompt to take another screenshot:

1. Open the Command Prompt as Administrator.
  2. Run the command diskpart.
  3. Run the command list disk. Please take a screenshot of this output.

I will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

PD.: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
1 View

Re: Soporte para poder instalar una Memory Optane 32GB en motherboard Z390 Code Saludos

Jump to solution

Hi AGali3,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

I understand that you need help to configure the module in your system, however in order to better understand your system environment, please download the Intel® System Support Utility (SSU) from the following site and run the full report. This report will include all details of your system. Please export the data in a text file and share it in your response: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Additionally, please open Disk Management and take a screenshot of the window. To open Disk Management press the Windows* key + x, and then select the Disk Management option from the menu that will appear.

Finally, please run the following commands in the Command Prompt to take another screenshot:

1. Open the Command Prompt as Administrator.
  2. Run the command diskpart.
  3. Run the command list disk. Please take a screenshot of this output.

I will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

PD.: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi AGali3,

I would like to know if you have any updates about this.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi AGali3,

If you have any updates, feel free to share them here.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos