Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

intel optane memory

Nit
Beginner

我的主機板和CPU都支援optane memory但是我無法安裝他的程式

BIOS也已經更新到最新版

CPU:i3-9100f  主機板:B365M PRO-VH

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Nit.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

请注意,我仅能以英文提供支持。我使用了一个 Web 翻译工具来翻译此响应,因此,可能有一些不准确的翻译。

(Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.)

I understand that you have problems enabling Optane Memory acceleration, I will be glad to assist you.

Please let me know the following:

1. What Optane Memory are you using? Please let me know the model of your Optane memory.

2. At what point do you get the error message shown?

3. What Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver are you working with? Please let me know the version of your Intel RST driver.

4. Provide a full system report using Intel SSU:

• Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
    • Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. 
    • Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.
    • To save your scan, click Next and click Save. 
    • You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

I will follow up on April 15th or we can schedule a different date if additional time is required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Nit.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if you had any questions regarding my previous post or in case you need additional assistance.

The thread will be closed on April 20th if there is no confirmation, but you can let me know if you would like to keep the thread a bit longer.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Nit.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if our assistance is still required.

I previously requested some additional details like the RST version and system report before providing any recommendations to get a better understanding of your case.

The thread will be closed right now since there has been no response and it will no longer be monitored for support, please open a new thread or contact us via any of the other support methods (phone, chat, or web ticket) if assistance is still required (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html).

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos