We understand that you're looking for a video guide showing how to install Intel® Optane™ Memory, 32GB.
You can find video installation guides for Intel® Optane™ Memory in the links below, it applies for both 16GB and 32GB modules:
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023845/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-m... How to Upgrade, Install, and Manage Intel® Optane™ Memory in Windows® 10 (Basic)
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023853/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-m... How to Configure, Install, and Manage Intel® Optane™ Memory Before Installing Windows® 10 (Advanced)
More visual resources and information for Intel® Optane™ Memory:
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023884/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-m... Visual Resources for Intel® Optane™ Memory
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024018/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-m... Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Optane™ Memory
Please let us know if these resources are useful for you.
i would love to activate the optane module but currently with there being absolutely no tool available for FREE to convert my boot record from mbr to gpt i am going to be returning your device i will not be forced to pay more for something that a cpl months ago was offered for free buy 3 tools now none will
Thanks for your response.
Microsoft* offers a tool to convert a disk partition style from MBR to GPT, it's included in Windows* 10 version 1703 (Creator's Updated) and its called MBR2GPT.EXE. It has the advantage that doesn't modifies or deletes the data on the disk.
As far as we understand, this tool was added with the update Windows* 10 Creator's Update for free. You can find more information and instructions to run MBR2GPT.EXE here:
- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/deploy-whats-new Microsoft* MBR2GPT.EXE
NOTE: Links to third party sites are being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.
Please let us know if this is helpful for you.
We are checking back on this thread and would like to know if the shared documentation was helpful and if you were able to successfully set up your Intel® Optane™ Memory.