Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

Intel 8th gen big fail

PKriv
Novice

Another big and stupid management from world top company ...

ASUS LLC - super bug

Asrock - high voltages

EVGA - not availability

Supermicro - coming soon

Gigabyte - VRM issues are back

I have i5-8400, 8gb kingston ggr4 at 3000 hyper predator ... matx case ...

Please recommend me a seamless MB under 150$ for 2x27gb optane memory and DDR high overclocking ... MATX or ITX also

0 Kudos
8 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Moving this query into the Processor forum where it might get more traction. The Desktop Boards forum is for Intel's Desktop Board products, not those from 3rd-parties.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Oops, make that the Intel Optane Memory forum...S

0 Kudos
PKriv
Novice

For Desktop Boards also ... I have DZ75ML45K and after first bios revision update, one memory module is defective ?!

How do I get my money back from paragraph 22?

0 Kudos
Junior_M_Intel
Employee

Hi caesar,

We suggest you contact the local support team in order to confirm if the Intel® Optane™ Memory is defective.

Regards,

0 Kudos
PKriv
Novice

No, Kingston memory is defective by mystical way!

Dan Braun has the decision ...

My current MB is a god intel job bud rapid oxidation of slots and it should be treated with chemicals to add new hardware ... it's very stable and I do not separate easy. Something like a wheezy syndrome expressed in an allergy from ... long time experience ...

Offer a reference design like video card manufactures with every new chipset!

0 Kudos
Junior_M_Intel
Employee

Hi caesar,

Please bear in mind that this community place is for Intel® Optane™ Memory support only. If you have issues with other Intel® products we suggest you go https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html here.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
JHagl1
Beginner

How is it thanks to the Intel 8th gen though?

Due to rushed launch? Sure I guess.

I assume the LLC issues may be fixed. Or the software reported voltages. But I don't know.

Gigabyte Gaming 7 VRM temps seem to just be that the heat-sinks isn't mounted all that well (or are too poor?), the cheaper boards have cheaper VRM so maybe there there's actually some issue with that too.

But really, build cheap VRM, build flat heat-sinks with little surface area, have people install AIOs with no air blowing near the VRM and then put it all into shiny or silent cases with poor air-flow and what will you get?

2x27 GB Optane memory? As in used as storage device and raided?

0 Kudos
Junior_M_Intel
Employee

Hi aliquis,

Please bear in mind that this forum is for Intel® Optane™ Memory. However, bear in mind we do not support the usage of the Optane™ as a storage device.

For processors support we recommend you to go to the/community/tech/processors Processors support community.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos